Wednesday, February 15, 2017

FO: Grape Island Socks

Several months ago I started another pair of socks for Majes. At 96 sts across the foot, these took approximately forever.


Yarn: Cascade Yarns Heritage Silk Paints in color 9995 Violets and Newbury Yarns Dips Wool Nylon Fingering in DPS1060YAM
Yarn Supplier: Casco Bay Fibers and Newbury Yarns respectively
Needles: US 1 / 2.25mm
Pattern: toe up, Fish-lips heel, 2X2 ribbed leg


The second picture has the colors a little more accurately. Due to the yarn consumption, I was worried that the 100g of the purple was not going to be enough, so I chose another 100g of a fun contrast color, although I did not end up using quite all of it.

Phew! Glad these are done. I was super ready to start something new, but I know they will be well loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home