Sunday, June 23, 2024

Inky Socks 2

I started with 4 balls of Knitting Fever Indulgence Cashmere in my stash that I had acquired a while back from a friend's destash. So given the success of Inky's first pair, I set out to make a second pair, but this time quirkier.


Yarn: Knitting Fever Indulgence Cashmere (discontinued)

Needles: US 2 / 2.75 mm

Pattern: Same basic design as before: cuff down, extra long heel flap, wedge toe


Since Inky was so delighted with the off-kilter stripes in the last one, we doubled down on the quirky. I used up the last of the first color before switching the the new ball in a a coordinating colorway of the same yarn that had some of the same colors. This meant that those very long repeat stripes moved in opposite directions. Fun!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home