Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Socks in the Woods

Even though I am not formally participating in a Summer of Socks event, they are still remarkably perfect for summer time activitites. After the trip to Maine with Salvbard, I found myself back in Maine this time camping in the White Mountains. There are few things more fabulous than sitting around a campsite, smelling the campfire, catching up with friends, and listening to the woods all while knitting on a sock.


This pair is from some of the yarn acquisition a few weeks ago. They will be a set of grey socks in Jawoll Magic for Salvbard, who is probably overdue for another pair. I am a little nervous about the single ply nature of this yarn, but I will combine it with something else from stash for the toes and heels to help them hold up a little better.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home