Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Daily Sketch Invitation

A call went out last week on my social media inquiring if anyone would be interested in having a daily sketch project. I leaped at the idea. If you have any interest in joining in as well, we are using the hashtag #dailysketch. No complicated rules: just sketch, share, and support each other's work.

permanent marker on cardstock

I need to do a cleaner scan of my first two days' sketches, but the clean line of today's drawing picked up well. I was going to say that I was not sure why I don't do more line drawing, but that isn't entirely true. A good line drawing can be deceptively challenging, and the lure of getting caught up in detail work is strong. This one just wanted to happen though and flowed without thought. Bunny!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home