Sunday, August 06, 2017

SF: Black Mountain Artisans


Also while Salvbard and I were in the San Francisco, we did some exploration of the surrounding area. In Marin county, we stumbled across one of the locations for the Black Mountain Artisans.


Have I mentioned what a good sport Salvbard is? When I stopped in my tracks in front of this shop, he encouraged me in and then patiently waited while I looked at all the amazing handspun. There is something really amazing about handspun. I probably give my own handspun some love too...


I picked up this skein by Feline Fibers. Apparently the artist who made it is one of the major shearers in the area, and she travels around the county in a trailer with her cats. I have no idea what I am going to make with this yet, but it is lovely to squoosh.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home