Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Pretty Pink Silk Socks

Also in my to-be blogged pile is this pair of pretty pink socks.

Yarn: Regia Silk 4-fädig (Uni / Solid) in colorway 035
Yarn Supplier: Windsor Button (out of business)
Needles: US 1 / 2.25 mm
Pattern: Girl's Anklet Socks by Mary Saunders
Pattern Source: Vogue Knitting on the Go: Socks Two

Modifications: I knit this as written for the girl's medium and then didn't decrease, so that this was an adult small sized sock. Having said that, I would not recommend it, as the cuff really needed the extra stitches relative to the body of the sock to be stretchy. It barely fits over the arch of my foot, although it fits fine once it is on.

Fortunately, I know someone who could use an extra pair of socks, and they fit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home