Sunday, September 29, 2019

Berkshire Weekend Away

Salvbard and I took the weekend to get away to the Bershires for a mixture of pleasure and a memorial service that I wanted to attend. The weather was absolutely perfect, and that meant I got lots of outdoor knitting time.

I worked on a new hat for Diamondsoled out of Zauberball she had bought for this purpose:


I also worked on a pair of toe up socks from a bunch of leftover self striping yarn:


On Saturday we even stopped into Webs, and I picked up yarn for the Scheepjes Rozeta CAL, which my friend fiber Fiddledragon turned me on to. I am freestyling a bit with colors chosen based on my personal preferences.


I could do less with the "help" from out 6 month kitten who has never show interest in balled yarn before though.


All and all, it was a really lovely recharging and connective weekend. I am very lucky.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasra/Lisa said...

Yay for kittens and pretty yarn and a weekend away!

30/9/19 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home