Tuesday, October 13, 2020

FO: Almost Twilight Rozeta

In my excitement about starting the 2020 Scheepjes CAL, I realized that I had never posted pictures of the finished 2019 Scheepjes CAL: Rozeta. Oops!

I had loved the Twilight colorway, but this kit was sold out everywhere by the time I went to go purchase it. Fortunately Webs had all the "stained glass" colors, so found a good color match for the base color in the Valley Yarns Huntington line, to make sure the that the fiber match was good. Note: these yarns have a fairly different construction and a slight weight difference. It wasn't a perfect match but it worked for my purposes.

This was a really challenging and enjoyable project, and I was sort of sad to see it end. I had never worked with Our Tribe before, but it is delightful. Highly recommended! It is soft and the color graduations are subtle and mesmerizing to work with. It was pleasant to crochet, although it has a slight fuzz that can be challenging to rip out work if you are impatient. I can't say that I minded it though.



Yarn: Scheepjes Our Tribe and Valley Yarns Huntington
Yarn Supplier: Webs
Hook: 3.75 mm (F)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home