Friday, November 12, 2021

FO: Dusty rose cabled socks

So in cleaning out my craft shelves, I ran across a pair of socks that was just missing the final ribbing for the cuff. The are a little more dusty rose/taupe than the tan they appear here, but I was so glad to get them on to their new home (not my WIP shelf) that I wasn't fussy about the photo.


Yarn: mystery sock yarn
Needles: US 1 - 2.25 mm
Pattern: toe up, wedge toe, short row heel, 4st cables on leg, 4X2 cuff, stretchy sewn cast off

The weird thing about these socks is that I clearly remember them but can find no previous reference to them in Ravelry. I can't even find the yarn they are made of in my stash, although I thought they were a Regia silk 4-ply. Anyways, they are already in the hands of their recipient, and it is off my visual to-do list in my craft room.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home