Monday, November 08, 2021

FO: Promises in the Dark

I had not knit anything for myself in a while, so this was a really exciting knit. In addition to being a beautiful project, it became a bit of an in-joke, since I knit a good portion of it while gaming in a table top game as a person blessed by the deity of secrets, which made the pattern name extra amusing.


PatternPromises in the Dark by Cheryl Faust

Yarn: Harrisville Designs Nightshades in Vinyl and Spincycle Yarns Dream State in Salty Dog

Yarn Supplier: Scratch

Needles: US 6 - 4.0 mm


Seriously can we talk about this color shift detail in the Dream State? Love it.

And despite my claims of not doing much mosaic knitting, this was yet another mosaic knitting pattern. The geometric pattern was very straightforward once I got in the groove.

Both yarns were new to me, although I have been wanting to try Nightshades for quite a while. They were each fairly wooly, which does not bother me at all, but is something to know if you are purchasing online. I would happily knit with either again.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home