Saturday, October 24, 2020

Minerology Part 3

Part 3 of the D'Histoire Naturelle has been a delight. I am looking forward to the next set of instructions.

While Parts 1&2 had those wonderful bee and butterfly details, Part 3 is all about the leaf detail for me.

I am not the only one in my house obsessed with the Scheepjes CAL.


 Both with this this year's D'Histoire Naturelle and last year's Rozeta, I have struggled with cat-thievery. All of which is very strange, since normally Boris is not that interested in random balls of yarn. When it comes to Scheepjes though, he is constantly trying to walk off with my balls of yarn to bite and bunny kick. Not even my loose ends on the project are safe, as he will try to chew on them if not watched. Strange!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home