Monday, April 09, 2007

A Hogwarts Confession & Questionnaire

I just signed up for the Hogwarts Sock Swap and have been sorted into Slytherin. Please note that Blackrayne made a kick-ass Slytherin icon that I need to ask permission to put in my side bar as well.
I am a huge Harry Potter series fan, and both enjoy cannon Harry Potter and the fandom. In particular I enjoy the Dramione ship. Although Potter is a good enough hero-type I guess, what is not to love about that typical Slytherin snark and wit of Draco?

So without further ado, here are my questionnaire answers:

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Slytherin

2. Shoe size: 6.5-7 US Women's

3. Foot Length: 9.6"/24cm

4. Foot Circumference: 8.25"/21cm

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. - I tend to knit magic loop a lot more than with double-points. I have had great experience with Knit Picks classic circulars, Addi Turbos, and Inox in lengths of 32" or more.

a. Susan Bates Size 1s (bought in a "sock set" of size 000-1) - inexpensive but excellent for the price, I like pointy metal needles :)

b. Unknown Brand US Size 8-10 Metal DPNs - I can always use these sizes. Ahem, have I mentioned I knit tightly? These are what I need for knitting dk-worsted weight hats.

c. Brittany bamboo 5" US Size 1s - these are my airplane sock needles, short and wooden are good for flying

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? I am curious about the new lace Addi Turbos. Be still my Slytherin hears, the lightweight slickness and amazing joins of Addis with actual points? What more could a girl ask for? Honestly though, I like most metal needles.

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? not directed at me I am afraid

8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? sure

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BlackRayne said...

Ask permission? Bah!

Borrow away, my dear! :)

9/4/07 9:52 PM  
Blogger Shannon H. said...

Just your friendly Slytherin House Prefect checking in on ya! Another 25 points for us!

19/4/07 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home