Sunday, April 01, 2007

PS2: April/May

I am a bit sad to see the end of the first set of Project Spectrum colors (blue, grey and white) go. Blue is my favorite color, but the three together is actually among my favorite color combinations too. There were a lot of projects I enjoyed, lots of inspiration to be had, and even more awareness of the colors of my surroundings, something I can't say I necessarily expected. It is has been a good 2 months.

Change is good too, and I have to say that I have been looking forward to the different color prompt (not that I keep my projects exclusive to PS colors either). I even have a great way to kick off the second set of colors (green, yellow and pink): the March sock club yarn from Mind's Eye Yarns. Lucy says she was going for "a meadow of flowers," and I think she really nailed it.
It looks even better balled up. Now the question is just what pattern to use!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Creative Life Studio said...

Oh, my. Gorgeous, gorgeous colors in that yarn!! I can't wait to see what you knit up with it! Green is my favorite color and I love it in combination with blue and violet - and the pink in there is so nice too.

I like your grid of all your projects. Can you do that from Flickr? It looks like you were very productive and I love the socks! That's my next thing to learn: sock knitting.

2/4/07 7:43 AM  
Blogger omly said...

The grid was made with one of the , specifically Mosiac Maker.

2/4/07 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so pretty!

16/4/07 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home