Wednesday, November 17, 2021

FO: Venus in Aries

So I started a pair of socks for a friend I have not been able to see in person for several year due to babies and then Covid. In the fog-like haze which is my memory these days, I did make sure to carefully inspect my finishing, to include a heartfelt handwritten letter, to wrap them in tissue paper and get them sent out on time.

What did I not to? Take a picture of the finished socks. Doh! So here is pre-knitting photo.


Yarn: Urth Uneek Fingering

Needles: US 1 - 2.25 mm

Pattern: stockinette toe-up socks with wedge toe, short row heels, and surprisingly stretchy sewn bind off


This was my first time knitting with this yarn, but it was great. I would gladly knit again, which is good, since I have another pair of socks worth in my stash in a different colorway.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home