Sunday, January 22, 2023

Larp "Armor" Panels

I mentioned recently that I had started LARPing, and one of the really fun things about that for me has been not only been the game itself, but also the different sort of crafting it has encouraged me to do.

Based on the concept I had in my head, I broke out some geometry and did some basic drafting and layout.


I did my first ever attempt at satin stitch, which I am satisfied enough with, despite it being my first time trying. This actually made a great handwork project at an outdoor event I attended that had plenty of downtime chatting.


I didn't break out the sewing machine for this project, but instead I just handstitched some coordinated double-sided bias tape.

Ta-da! "Mystic armor" panels to be attached to the rest of my costume! (Apologies for crumpled look, as these needed a quick press with an iron before use.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home