Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Reach for the Stars

This month's theme for the CMP ATC Swap was "Reach for the Stars". Chiquita has been interested in ATC cards, so this month she sat down with me when I went to work on my May card. Both cards were worked on colored cardstock, Prismacolor markers, and acrylic paint.My card is on the left. I really like how the skyline worked out; it reminds me of Boston's silhouette from the Cambridge side though I didn't worry about getting it exact. Look you can even see the pyramid-like Cambridge Hyatt.

The card on the right is Chiquita's, and the interpretation is totally her own. I love this frog card so much! I asked her if she would be willing to swap for one I made, but she tells me that she has plans for this one. She will make me another copy though, which works for me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These are lovely! The story of your daughter not wanting to trade her card just yet was cute. I have felt the same way about a few cards I've made! ... and here's to MERMAIDs for our next ATC exchange! :)))))))))))))

30/5/07 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home