Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm Getting There...

Okay, so some of you may be thinking "gee those crochet squares you keep posting are nice and all but what about that shawl?" Ahem. Let us leave it at the fact that I am working on it. Less than 12" of edging left to go! Of course due to the hour I can't get a decent picture, so you will have to wait until tomorrow to see it.

Oh, and if you don't listen to the CraftBorg go hear the latest episode. I got to do a "Crafter's Log" entry (about this shawl no less), and it was a total blast to do. No need to restrain yourself to knitting, though knitting is often discussed. The CraftBorg's tagline, after all, is that "when it comes to crafting, resistant is futile". If you have any interest in contributing just drop them an Odeo message.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Omly, I'll have to go listen to craft borg-- I listened for awhile and LOVED it and then they didn't have any more episodes for awhile so I thought they had podfaded. I'll have to go listen! I surely want to hear your spot! :)

2/6/07 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home