Sunday, February 03, 2008

A Slow Sunday for Crafting

I am afraid that I don't have much to show you today. I did do my thing-a-day project, but I probably won't talk about each one here unless I think it interesting. More fun was that we hit my favorite independent art store, Artist Supply in Cambridge. We picked up gesso (which I somehow had never used before) and stuff for stamp carving: carving tools, some mastercarve block, and a blending marker for transfers. I am planning on taking Chiquita letterboxing, and thought it might be more fun with her own stamp. Mostly though we cleaned and reorganized the house. I know it doesn't sound thrilling, but it really makes a difference in how I feel when I am at home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

A cleaned and reorganized house sounds thrilling to me! I hope to have one some day!

4/2/08 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home