Thursday, January 31, 2008

Project Spectrum 3 & Thing-a-day

Lolly is once again hosting Project Spectrum 3, and I have to say that I am really excited by this year's theme of the elements.

FEBRUARY / MARCH - FIRE- orange, red, pink

APRIL / MAY - EARTH - green, brown, metallics

JUNE / JULY - AIR - gray, white, yellow

AUGUST / SEPTEMBER - WATER - blue, black, purple



I dug into my yarn stash this afternoon to see my choices in February's colors, and I was little surprised at first to see that almost all of the yarn in this colors was sock yarn. Upon further reflection though, I guess that makes sense. I tend to me a lot more adventurous in the colors of my socks than in my sweaters.


Also today is the last day to formally sign up for the Thing-a-day Challenge. I have a few medium sized projects that I will be working on, but I am also hoping to make more squares for my crocheted sampler blanket, a few ATC's and a little bit of drawing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the snood to sorting test was just a mis-paste on my part. I was doing too many things at once. I meant to paste a snood pattern I found, but other than how it started I plan on changing it anyways. Anyway, thanks for sharing Thing-a-day with me! I can't wait to do more!

1/2/08 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home