Friday, January 25, 2008

HSS3

I am joining Slytherin in another round of the Hogwarts Sock Swap! As a third year, my package will include:
  • Socks in pal house colors
  • Potter Journal or knitting journal HP related
  • Knitting Needles
  • Potter inspired knitting pattern

Questionnaire
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Slytherin

2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars? I often use circulars, but metal is more important than any other characteristic.

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? surprise me

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? NA

5. Do you have any allergies? me= mold, my partner=cats

6. Do you smoke? no

7. Do you have cats? no

8. Would you like and international pal if possible? I am up for it ;)

9. Do you have a preference on the size of your stitch makers, fit a larger or smaller needle? not really


Also I am going to take t his moment to post my ansers for the Parseltongue Challenge over at HSKS4.

Power hungry Slytherin
loved those of great ambition.

~Sorting Hat's Song in Goblet of Fire

In Slytherin you'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means
To achieve their ends.

~Sorting Hat's Song in Sorcerer's Stone

There is no good and evil, there is only power and
those too weak to seek it.
~Quirrell to Harry in Sorcerer's Stone (book)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home