Thursday, March 06, 2008

In Progress

Long time no talk huh? I have been knitting though, and will be posting some FOs in the next few days. In the meantime though, since we actually have had some decent sunlight for photos, here is what I have on the needles.


Boring black socks are a sign that I care a great deal for Salvbard. I am finding the 3X2 ribbing is driving me crazy though. I can get into a stockinette-like rhythm with a 1X1 or 2X2 ribbing, but this one requires my constant concentration. Only 2.5" more to go...


I have a quick bulky sweater that I am knitting from Fitted Knits. I am actually one sleeve further than this shows, and it should be done soon.


And I love this project so much. It is a baby sweater from Not Just Socks, though I have omitted the rolled edge. I bought this yarn at last year's March Sock Madness at Mind's Eye Yarns because it reminded me of smores. I am knitting this one as part of the (Ravelry) Stash Down's sock yarn challenge.

Hmm it felt like I had a whole ton of projects going on, but looking back at these, it doesn't seem so bad.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home