Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bellatrix goes Skiing

Apparently we learned nothing from our last trip cross-country skiing, because I went back today with Salvbard and Chiquita. On the way back I got significantly more progress on my Bellatrix socks done. With any luck I will get these done before the end of the month. I am loving the combination of this yarn (Trekking XXL) and this pattern.


And speaking of Slytherins, we have to post the clues for HSKS4 word search. So here they are.

Clues for Slytherin Word Search
Founder = Salazaar Slytherin
A Slytherin Head Boy = Tom Riddle
Last Known Descendents = Gaunts
Most Unpopular Headmaster = Phineas Nigellus Black
Club Owner Head of House = Horace Slughorn

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those socks sure do look good - especially in the full size picture. Wowie!!
And your little yo blips are so neat and even!

24/2/08 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home