Monday, February 18, 2008

A Call for Happy Thoughts

Saturday night my sister was taken to the hospital for some sort of spell that the doctors are not completely understanding. I am not sure if they are partly cardiac in nature (she also has a heart problem) or just brain related. She is still in the hospital, although we thought she would be released today. Tomorrow she's getting brain stuff done: MRI, MRA, some kind of brain-seizure test, and a meeting with a neurologist.

If you can, please take a little time to think some happy thoughts for her. My mom is taking off a few days to take care of my sister's 6 month old baby since this seems like it might not be resolved quickly. I hope to get down there later this week too.

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I'll definitely keep her in my thoughts this week and hope it's nothing serious. I had loads of brain scans myself some years ago but thankfully that's all resolved now.

19/2/08 6:07 AM  
Blogger Nathalie said...

all the very best. nat.

19/2/08 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got it Omly. All the best!

19/2/08 8:37 AM  
Blogger pigbook1 said...

good thoughts coming her way (and some for her whole family as well)

19/2/08 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be wishing her, and you, and the baby, and your mom, all the best. Happy thoughts.

19/2/08 12:13 PM  
Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

Oh my goodness. I will definitely be thinking of your sister and wishing her all the best!

19/2/08 9:57 PM  
Blogger catsmum said...

have you heard anything yet?

21/2/08 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home