Sunday, February 10, 2008

TAB stamp

Do you guys remember TAB soda? It is a bit of a joke between us, so I made this stamp this morning for Chiquita to take letterboxing. It is also my first hand-carved stamp, totally inspired by Eliza aka Miss Violet's stamp carving this month.

TAB stamp

We headed over to the National Heritage Museum to go try it out and found a hitchhiker! She is so excited about the idea of this now. But even better was the hitchhiker's name, "ART: Time to Paint".

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Metz said...

It looks fabulous for a first stamp!

Glad to know you're hooked now. It's almost as addictive as knitting, but you actually *exercise*. :)

10/2/08 11:52 PM  
Blogger Bev Love said...

I love the whole concept of letterboxing. I would love to create a virtual letterboxing situation online. Maybe when I retire, and finish the 52pp, and all the lace KALs :)

11/2/08 11:21 AM  
Blogger Tab said...

Love the stamp, probably because my name is Tab, but very nice job!

14/2/08 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home