Friday, March 07, 2008

Placket Sweater

Finding patterns I love for little boys is so much harder than for little girls. It turns out that most of Salvbard's co-workers seem to be having little boys though. Well here is one down anyways.


Pattern: Child's Placket-Neck Pullover by Joelle Hoverson
Pattern Source: Last-Minute Knitted Gifts (also free here)
Size: 1-2 years
Needle: US 8 / 5.0 mm
Yarn: Mary Maxim Starlette in 030

This yarn was a generous gift from Bex when I was first contemplating my Slytherin blanket. It turns out I couldn't figure out a way to work it in, but it was a great gender neutral color for this sweater. And though I had never worked with this acrylic yarn before, it really is surprisingly soft. Plus easy care doesn't hurt either.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

What a cute little sweater! Good job!

7/3/08 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice little sweater - I love the placket!

Your projects all look so interesting. You do get a lot done, don't you - and for other people too.

8/3/08 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home