Tuesday, April 24, 2012

FO: Panel Rib Socks

Yay there is now officially one pair of these socks finished on Ravelry. And here they are!

Pattern: Rib and Panel Socks by Veronica Manno
Pattern Source: Vogue Knitting on the Go: Socks Two
Needles: US 1 / 2.25 mm
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Multi in Purple Iris & Regia Solid 4-ply in color 1994
Yarn Supplies: Lakeside Fiber and Woolcott (now closed)
Modifications: see prior post

The seaming up was not nearly as painful as I feared, although it certainly helped that I had brought it along to work on while sitting around chatting with friends after brunch.

The yarn was leftover from a pair I knit Chiquita in 2010. But before that this was yarn I had bought in grad school while I was working in Madison, WI for a summer in 2009. I still have enough left that I might be able to squeak out a pair of anklets, although it would be close if I didn't use a contrast yarn for at heels and toes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger w00fdawg said...

Yay! Rib panel socks! They look really great.

27/4/12 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home