Sunday, November 21, 2021

FO: Pear Tamarin Tee

Yet another craftroom clean up find: I completely fell in love with the Tamarin Tee pattern when I first saw it. It really did seem like the perfect summer layering piece.


Really it is all about this back place detail.


Pattern: Golden Tamarin Tee by Rachel Brockman
Pattern Source: Interweave Knits, Summer 2020
Yarn: Rowan Summerlite DK in Pear
Yarn Supplier: WEBS
Needles: US 3 - 3.25 mm

I made a size 36" bust, and deepened the armholes slightly to 8", since my size seemed a little shallow to me.

While it had been a while since I had done a provisional cast-on, it has more than a decade since I had done an i-cord bind off or three needle bind off, so those parts were a lot of fun actually.

Relative to the other things in the WIP pile, this has not been sitting all that long. I had cast it on in June 2020, as a way to do something nice for my birthday while in lockdown. Very glad to have it finished!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home