Sunday, February 12, 2023

WIP: Smores Socks

Last weekend we stayed just a few minutes walk from Webs, but somehow I overcame temptation and did not stop in. It helps that I have recently been going through my stash at home, and I have lots of inspiration of things I can make with the stash that I have.




So instead I worked on these toe-up socks in a yarn that I remember was from a hand dyer inspired by smores on a wool sock blend yarn, but that is about it. It is a good travel project and has kept me company through several meetings and lectures.

In general over the last few years, I have been trying to focus on really looking first at what is in my WIPs and stash to see if any of those would match what I want to be making. I still have passion projects, but I find that I am often reinspired by the stash I have when I take this time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home