Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Rogue: Splitting for the Sleeves

Work continues on Rogue. I have gotten to where the body splits and started on the back. (Isn't that pocket cute? And its construction is very clever.) Another 3 inches or so and I can start on the front, which should be more interesting due to the neck cable work, the beginning of which you can jsut barely see now. Sadly this project has gotten unweldy enough that it is no longer great bus knitting, which will slow its progress. But still I have enough done that I am sure I can finish it before the end of November.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger BlackRayne said...

Your Rogue is moving along very fast! I finally settled on new yarn for mine, and will be starting it once I actually get the yarn (hey... deciding on yarn was a very, very big challenge for me!).

15/11/06 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home