Monday, November 06, 2006

Rogue Sleeves

Especially with the weather turned colder, I have been itching to start a sweater. I have done a couple sweaters at this point, but they have all been in children's sizes. This will not only be my first adult sized sweater, but it will be for me too.

Using NaKniSweMo as motivation, I am finally starting on Rogue. Given how incredible hectic the next few months are going to be, I am not sure that I can actually finish this in a month, but it is certainly motivational regardless.
This is my progress so far. Never one for following directions, I am starting with the sleeves since I had figured out the correct needle size for working guage flat, but not yet in the round. I have just finished Chart D, so the rest of the sleeves will be stockinette from this point.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sitcomgirl said...

Ohh such a pretty color!
NaKniSweMo is eeeeeevil, I feel compelled to keep knitting until I hit a decent number of stitches a night.

6/11/06 11:24 PM  
Blogger omly said...

Thank you. It is of course discontinued I fear :P It is Brown Sheep's Nature Spun in Jeweled Emerald.

6/11/06 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home