Thursday, November 02, 2006

FO: Child's Hat

Yarn: Debbie Bliss Soho in 37504 (ha dyelot 6969, I am so 13 sometimes)
Fiber Content: 100% wool
Supplier: Carodan Farm
Needles: Clover bamboo US 8 DPNs
Pattern: basic hat pattern with a cast on of 80 sts

I have been so busy finishing up other projects that I haven't had a chance to really work on Lonesome Skein projects. This project took just under a full skein, which leaves just enough to crochet a flower for another project.

So in an attempt to create a stock of potential Christmas gifts, I figured it was time to start. I think hats are gonna be one of my main items to gift this year. They are the perfect size, but unlike socks they go really fast. This hat only took 2 days. I am particularly pleased by how gender neutral the colors are, making it a great gift for children of either gender.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sitcomgirl said...

Ohh I like the little twist thats showing at the top!

2/11/06 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home