Thursday, February 08, 2007

Little Knits

Do you have any idea what this image means? Nope I am not pro-creating, but my sister is!

Actually a bunch of people in my life are pregnant or trying right now. So many opportunities for cute baby things! I have been having issues finding unisex baby patterns that absolutely thrill me, but between these two books and the Pure and Simple Pattern I have the basic measurements to get creative on my own.

I picked a few other individual patterns too. My daughter picked out the duck hat and booties, which was totally worth picking up when we were at The Knitting Room's Superb0wl sale. Also I love the fact that you can pick up Elizabeth Zimmerman's Baby Surprise Sweater pattern by itself, and Jackie at The Knitting Room was fabulous enough to print a "cheat sheet" available online for my convenience.

I have already started digging through my stash to figure out what I have and what I don't. Knitting baby stuff is so fun, and I can't wait to get started. I just need to finish up the pair of socks I am working on, and then I will be casting on for my new niece or nephew shortly.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Fields of Heather said...

I love the duck set! Baby patterns are a blast- and getting handknit gifts is such a treat. How sweet!

9/2/07 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home