Friday, February 02, 2007

6 Weird Things

Pigbook tagged me with this meme

6 Weird Things About Me

1. Our only pet is a reptile (an african fat-tailed gecko).
2. I am my most productive first thing in the morning, but I hate waking early.
3. I don't like sweet that much, and even when I have sweet things I prefer them in small quantities. This extends to everything from desserts to juice.
4. I have a sister that is younger than my daughter.
5. Almost everyone who met my partner and I after we were together has thought that we were married. I guess we give off "old married couple" vibe.
6.I really like the flavor that onions and mushrooms add when I cook with them, but I don't like the texture. So I end up picking them all out again on my plate when I eat.

Now the rules say I must choose 6 people to tag. Who wants to play tag? I don't like to tag others, but feel free to tag yourself.

The "Rules"
Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own of 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home