Saturday, January 20, 2007

LYSs: Been There

Moth Heaven's Gottem Needem post got me thinking about my list of "gottems". The following is my list of LYSs that I have both visited in person and bought something from:

The Knitting Room, Arlington, MA
Lakeside Fibers, Madison, WI
Lettuce Knit, Richmond, VA
Loop, Philadelphia, PA
Mind's Eye Yarns, Cambridge, MA
Windsor Button, Boston, MA
Woolcott & Co, Cambridge, MA
The Wool Basket, Duxbury, MA

And while I have bought from WEBS online, I still have yet to be there in person. But hopefully soon! Also in my area that I am interested to visit are: Wild and Wooly in Lexington, The Knitting Kitten in Cambridge and Circles in Jamaica Plain.

Where have all of you been? And do you have any suggestions of places I shouldn't miss if I am ever in the area?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you are ever in San Fransisco, you absolutely must stop by Art Fibers over on Sutter Street.

-Moosey

20/1/07 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home