Monday, July 09, 2007

Wedding Recap

There have been several requests to see pictures of my sister in her shawl, but I am afraid that I do not have any at the moment. As part of the wedding party I was camera free for most of the day. In the meantime, while we are waiting for photos to come in from the rest of the family I give you a few photo captures of the day.

First here is a self-portrait of the photographer herself. I will spare you the 8-year-old images of breakfast, her feet, the pile of shoes, the lamps and anything else that caught her interest.She even thought to take a picture of my "no-brainer" socks that I started just for this occasion. "Blog this, mom," she instructed.
We had our makeup and hair done that morning, and Chiquita was quite impressed by the amount they brought with them.
I am told this is a photo of my earrings. I will include it since I was entirely too exhausted to post a self-portrait for SPS.
Is it just me or do profiles look seem like they look less like you than any other angle?
And this was not taken by Chiquita (in fact you can see her on the far left), but the ceremony was absolutely beautiful.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful profile!!!!!!

Love the "no brainer" socks. I did a scarf similar. It's easier to knit and chat when you don't have to worry about a pattern, huh!

Your daughter's hair is beautiful, by the way. Reminds me of my hair when I was that age!!! :)

11/7/07 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home