Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ballet Slippers

As I mentioned recently, I have been doing a bunch of cleaning. This includes my house in general, but also I have been going through my craft supplies and reorganizing. One problem area has been my mending basket.

Going through it, I discovered several projects that I had forgotten, and amazingly enough I even got a few of them mended today. One of the projects I unearthed though, appear never to have made it to my blog, because I hadn't sewn buttons on them.

Pattern: Fiber Trends Felt Ballerina Slippers (AC-14)
Size: children's large
Yarn: Rowan Magpie Aran in color 697
Supplier: Woolcott & Co.

I had made these for Chiquita last year, but they had ended up too big. Good thing I rediscovered them before she out grew them! (And yes I do realize how rocking her sense of style is with the leopard print tights. You should have seen them with the turquoise gaucho shorts.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home