Sunday, November 11, 2007

Blanket Re-discovery

New England has been getting much colder. The heat hasn't kicked in yet though, as it won't until it is below 52*F in the house. We have broken out a bunch more blankets though, and so with the cooler weather I have blankets on my mind.

Do you remember the sample square blanket I was working on? It got too hot, and I put it away until this week. I had forgotten how much fun the squares are.



Patterns: Springtime Square (left) and Cluster Flower Square (right)
Hook: H/5.0 mm

It is good that I like making them so much though, since I have gotten a bit more ambitious since the summer and would now like it to be big enough for a bed, rather than just as a lapghan for the couch.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! - nice to see your squares again! I am also thinking about a blanket. Funny hoe the cold weather does that to you!

12/11/07 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home