Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Owl Landed

A few weeks ago I was a little sad that I hadn't heard anything from my HSKS4 pal, but I had such fun making up the package I sent out and I got such a generous package from HSS3 that honestly it was okay. Then I got an email from Minerva Kwikspell that she was going to be my "angel" for the swap. Knowing that she herself hadn't received a package from her pal, I could not believe her largeness of spirit over the whole thing. I admit I was already planning a secret return angeling once I got her address on my package when I saw that Ravenclaw house had surprise angeled her. It could not have happened to a more deserving person.

The owl arrived yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to take photos since I slept off most of the afternoon and evening. (But I feel much better now!) Having remedied that I can now share with you how above and beyond the call of duty she went.


I am so incredibly touched by all the time and thought she put into this. Everything from the beautifully printed pattern (which is totally in my queue) to the intricately beaded book thong and stitch-markers to the "Kwikspell Konfections" was so incredibly thoughtful. This would have been amazing package from anyone, and to have been gifted such an amazing package by an angel simply blows me away with its generosity.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aww!! I'm so glad you like it. :) There's no question that you completely deserve every bit of spoiling that comes your way! ;)

Hugs!!
Minee

14/5/08 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home