Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Partway Through

Although I am often guilty of having several projects partially done, usually I only work on 1-2 projects per craft in a week. I finished the thumb of the the baby Latvian mitten, but I haven't cast on the second one yet. In fact I haven't decided if I will, or if this first one will just going to become a Christmas decoration. I did enjoy the process, but I don't know if they will fit anyone I know who might want baby stranded mittens. Feel free to chime in.


I am still knitting the Round 5 Sock Madness socks. I like them, but I find myself dreaming of stockinette. Since they are toe-up I could stop anytime, but I do like a longer cuff and have plenty of yarn. Right now there is only 4" of cuff.

The crocheted bag is a quick crochet pattern that I am really enjoying. The yarn was leftover from Chiquita's birthday poncho. It is funny, but yucky acrylics that I wouldn't knit, I will crochet with no problem. I guess I should do that to use up the rest of the cheap acrylic in my stash.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home