Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gore Place

This past weekend was absolutely gorgeous for the annual Gore Place Festival. It is always a fun festival with it's combination of history and fiber, and the weather completely accommodated this year.


There were adorable lambs.


And of course full grown sheep and llamas for shearing demonstrations.


I also loved these tiny little heritage breed chickens.


The whole day was really great. I got some kettle corn, but I didn't buy any yarn or fiber (still destashing). I also got to meet-up with a bunch of Ravelers for a couple of hours. It was great to meet many of these people for the first time face-to-face, though I did recognize a few friendly faces. By the end of the day I was sort of over-tired and sun-burnt, but I am so glad that I went.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexis said...

Oh, you were there, too! I'm sorry I didn't see you!

30/4/08 2:24 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I always forget how strong April sun can be. I also forgot to bring my camera, so it was nice to see the pictures.

30/4/08 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home