Friday, April 25, 2008

Tofutsies Anklets

I had just over half a skein leftover from my Reversai. I had started these as a simple on the go project that would use up these leftovers. They were actually done by Round 4 except for kitchenering the toes. They are done now just in time for the warmer weather. (It was 85*F/30*C a few days ago! We seemed to have gone straight from winter to summer, bypassing spring altogether.)


Yarn: Tofutsies in "Foot the Bill"
Needles: US 0 / 2.0 mm
Pattern: 68 st sock w/ eye of the partridge heel

This yarn is not my favorite to work with. It is more than a little splity and fairly inelastic, but the stockinette fabric it produces is simply lovely.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky G said...

I agree with you about TOFUtsies. I don't particularly like knitting with it, but I love the way it feels on my feet!

28/4/08 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home