Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chiquita's First Hat

I have been working on a bunch of knitting projects, but there is another knitter in my house who has hit a milestone of her own. Chiquita finished her very first project in the round recently. It was a roll-brim hat! (We aren't up to purling yet.) She was so proud, I told her we could definitely put a picture up on the blog.


I still had to cast-on for her initially (perhaps what we will work on next), but she figured out working both on a circular and later on DPNs. And although I explained how often to put in the decreases, she did all the work on putting them in by herself, quickly picking up the pattern by herself.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi!This is Merryn. Your hat is so cute!

16/2/09 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home