Tuesday, March 10, 2009

National Crochet Month '09

Did you know that March is both National Craft Month and National Crochet Month? Well I am always up to a lot of craft, so I have been trying my hand at a little more crochet. Besides the chucky alpaca hat I have 2 other projects on the hook.

The first is a baby sweater in some un-loved stash yarn:

And the other is a shawl I plan on wearing to at least one of my brothers' weddings this year:

The latter in particular is driving me a little crazy though. I have never crocheted anything so fine. The Jojoland Harmony is listed as cobweb weight, so I need to pay attention. The yarn itself is lovely though, and the price point amazing!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow that Shawl is going to be beautiful :)

20/3/09 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home