The Mending Bag
I did manage to hem a few pairs of pants after we moved, but then again the bag was immediately refilled with a few items from my housemate that I was sure we could save.
One of them was this wrap/hanging that had been left in a window and had been sun damaged. The full length of it had been damaged, though it was signifiantly worse in some areas.
Well it took 6 months to finally get around to working on it, but now it is done. This was a good start to an attempt this year actually fixing the items that have gone to the mending basket instead of just letting them die. (Heh, the pun was unintentional.) I suppose that means I should go hem some more pants now...