Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wedding Shawl Take 2

About 2.5-3 years ago I shared with you all the journey of my sister's wedding shawl from cast-on to FO. Well now I am starting a new one, not for my sister (who is still happily married with two beautiful children), but for me.


This one will be in Zephyr like the other, but otherwise quite different. The Peacock Feather Shawl is triangular and has several different charts as you work through. And as I am not one for white, I am going with a deep emerald.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger pigbook1 said...

I love that pattern, can't wait to see it finished. How's the house?

21/1/10 1:43 PM  
Blogger Landstown Poultry said...

I absolute and completely love that colour. Add in that lovely pattern - and it's going to be stunning. I look forward to seeing the final product.

21/1/10 3:29 PM  
Blogger AmyC said...

That is beautiful and I love lace....knitting and wearing, but that looks very intimidating. Good Luck!!!

25/1/10 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home