Thursday, August 16, 2007

The New Arrival

Are you ready for gratuitous baby content? My sister had her baby! Unfortunately I couldn't go down to visit while she was still in the hospital, but my mom took pictures. And I did get to visit this week. Both baby and new mom are feeling great for the most part, and I was really happy to see them both.

Look how beautiful this child is. She always sleeps like this too, with her hands near her face or above her head.

Chiquita even got a chance to hold the baby while she was still at the hospital. She is absolutely enthralled with the baby, and there were several times while I was visiting when we would suddenly look up wondering "where is Chiquita?" The answer was always quietly watching the baby sleep.

Welcome to the world and to our family, baby L!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger pigbook1 said...

wow what a cutie, almost makes me want some of my own... almost :-)
your daughter is adorable as well, she looks older than last year at the knit out

16/8/07 7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little beauty! Glad to hear that all went well for both mom and progeny.

Those little pink booties are just lovely :)

17/8/07 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, congratulations, New Auntie! They're both lovely. :)

17/8/07 5:30 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

What a sweet little baby!

17/8/07 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home