Thursday, July 26, 2007

FO: Sweet Baby Cap

In my family we have girls. As a result I have no idea what to knit for little boys. Where is the line between cute and cutesy?

This is for one of my partner's co-workers who just had a beautiful little boy. This yarn has been languishing in my stash, and I had been hoping to make this great pattern with some otherwise unloved self-striping. Did the colors seem "boyish" enough? I think so. Is the pattern too cutesy? Not sure. I love it though.

Pattern: Norwegian Sweet Baby Cap
Size: 6 month year old
Yarn: Lion Brand Magic Stripes in Sea Blue (only 28 g)
Needles: US 3

I have to say that I am loving the baby knits right now. Just like socks, they are great summer knitting. Plus with any luck I can get all the baby shower and niece-christmas gifts done early.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger twirldawg said...

Very cute. It's not too cutesy at all!

27/7/07 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home