Thursday, July 19, 2007

Recieved Slytherin HSS Package

You can tell Alice is a Ravenclaw. That girl thinks! It has been pouring today, so when I saw the soggy cardboard box outside, I admit I was a little nervous, but she had sealed everything in zip-lock bags to keep everything dry in just such an eventuality.


Inside were so many goodies. There was Tazo Green Tea (hehe), chocolate (which I will try to be good and share), a set of addi Turno lace needles (which I haven't tried yet, but sound amazing), beautiful Slytherin stitch markers by Enchanted Daffodils, and of course a pair of beautiful socks.


I absolutely love, love, love the deep emerald of these. I have no idea of the yarn manufacturer, but this depth of color is stunning. And although my pal was worried that I wouldn't get the chance to wear these right away, the weather turned damp and chilly today for what the weather report suggests will be nearly a week and a half of rain.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dame Wendy said...

How nice! The socks are great! :)

20/7/07 1:56 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you like them :-) The yarn is one of the brand recommended on the exchange blog but I can't remember which one at the moment. I'll check out the label at home and get back to you.

21/7/07 3:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds awesome. Are these swaps through swap-bot? How did you find out about them? Awesome... I love themes... !

25/7/07 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home