Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Confession

I have a confession to make. I bought eyelash yarn, something I had never done before, not even during the height of the novelty yarn crazy.


Why? Because I was suddenly struck with a desperate need to make felted hedgehogs... I have had the Fiber Trends pattern to do this in my pattern stash for years. (Ahem, approximately 2005?) It even sat patiently in my Ravelry queue for years. Then this month, it was a need that could not be denied, and the only thing that sat in my way was a complete and utter lack of appropriate novelty yarn. Problem solved!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous marigo said...

I can't wait to see a purple hedghog! I've got that same pattern in my stash...

26/2/12 12:41 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I may have to break down and buy a skein myself. I made one of those hedgehogs several years ago and it's still the #1 favorite cat toy around here.

26/2/12 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Britt (pigbook1@gmail.com) said...

I love those hedgehogs, they are probably my favorite knitted plush toy ever

27/2/12 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home