Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Scarf Color Decision Help

So I recently got a new coat, in a very different color than my old one. I also have been in search for a knitting project for myself. The result? Clearly I need a new scarf for myself. After a quick dig through the stash these were the three that wandered downstairs for a look.

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Here is one shot with each side by side and wound into balls to mix the colors more. Note that the two on the ends both have tencel in them so they have a bit of shine to to them, especially in natural light although not quite as much as it seems here.


Three very different choices. Let me know your thoughts. I think I already have leanings, but I am curious what other people will think.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jasra/Lisa said...

I like 2 and 3 best. 3 is more "I'm going out to dinner, but it's cold so I'll wear this really warm coat but have a very nice scarf to wear with it". And 2 is more "I've got a fun coat and I need a fun scarf to go with it!".

My 2c.

7/2/12 11:00 AM  
Blogger pigbook1 said...

Color 2 would be my first choice, but I love a personality in my accessories. Color three would be nice if you have to 'dress like a' grown up and be more subdued

7/2/12 12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just ordered a dark red leather jacket, so I would lean toward the one in the middle because it would go with MY coat (how's that for helpful?!?). I also like the one on the right; I think it would make an adorable, fun scarf.

7/2/12 2:59 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Unhelpfully, I agree with both previous thoughts.

I _like_ the first, but it feels like it doesn't quite fit the coat color.

Two and three fit better, with two being way more fun, and three being more... professional-seeming.

7/2/12 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Jenn said...

I agree totally with Lisa. :-)

7/2/12 4:27 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

It depends on the color of the jacket, but I like option 3 best.

7/2/12 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would choose number two.
-Carolyn

7/2/12 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home